How I Was Sexually Assaulted By A 35-Year-Old Neighbour When I Was 10-Years-Old – Benson Okonkwo Reveals

Fast rising Nollywood actor Benson Okonkwo has been in the news lately for varying controversial issues, from being gay to being falsely engaged and acting nude in movies.
The movie star recently made a shocking revelation about his growing up days. According to him, he was molested by their neighbour, a 35-year-old lady.
He said, “People feel that things are always rosy for actors, and they feel that it is all about glamour but the truth is that we have all had our ugly experiences. I have gone through a lot in life and that is what made me the Benson Okonkowo that many love and respect today in the industry.
“I was sexually abused at the tender age of 10 by my 35 years neighbor called Aunty Amaka. A lady who I loved and respected so much. She took advantage of me on that fateful afternoon after luring me with sweets and biscuits. She stole my innocence and ever since I have been haunted by that hurtful memory, that is why I put passion into my acting job because its takes away my pain.
When asked his attitude towards women since then, he said, “I don’t hate women. I love ladies, but the truth is that with this bitter and painful experience it is only natural to be careful while dealing with women, but I love them.
When asked if he ever told his parents, he stated: “I kept it away from my parents but I told our gate man, who did not tell my parents too. I grew up with the shock and it still disturbs me till today.”
He equally thanked his fans for their support asking that they keep the good work going and they should not relent in voting him as the Vanguard’s Sexiest Nollywood actor.

source: naija366
How I Was Sexually Assaulted By A 35-Year-Old Neighbour When I Was 10-Years-Old – Benson Okonkwo Reveals How I Was Sexually Assaulted By A 35-Year-Old Neighbour When I Was 10-Years-Old – Benson Okonkwo Reveals Reviewed by Admin on 10:16 Rating: 5

No comments:

Have your say.....Post a comment Here!

Powered by Blogger.